CFG's partnerships with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), United States Green Building Council (USGBC) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB®), underscores our commitment to the environment, and allow us advance water-efficiency initiatives with consumers and the trade.
Partner of the Year
CFG is proud to be selected as a WaterSense Manufacturer Partner. Our achievements are only the beginning of our efforts to continue to promote and support water efficiency in this country, and globally.
This recognition from the EPA for our commitment to water efficiency is one of many benefits of our partnership with WaterSense.
What does CFG do to maintain our partnership with WaterSense?
- Lobby the government about the importance of adopting a program that will encourage a significant reduction in water use among U.S. consumers.
- Reuse 70 percent of the water used for product testing, along with adapting other corporate sustainable initiatives.
- Use WaterSense partner materials to promote water efficiency in public relation efforts and advertising.
- Create a strong consumer presence and promotion of WaterSense on packaging, in catalogs, and online.
- Highlight WaterSense labeled products at trade shows.